martes, 31 de enero de 2006

Just For Practice

Well, the practice is, of course, english. It turned out that tesyerday I had my cellphone's credit expired, so before it happened, I startered making calls. First, I called my uncle, he offered me not to long ago a "puff" (a kind of sofa that is made like a big ball), so I decided to go pick it up, but it didn't take that long, so I decided to call somewere else, I remebered it was a firends birthday, so I decided to call her, but I didn't Have her phone number, so I called other friend that I thougt might have it. It tuned out she didn't have it either, but also that the birthday wasn't yesterday, it was today, and I found out there were going to school to check something that has to do with the english language course. Then, I decided I would go too, that way, I could see some of may schoolmates, and give a personal hug to the birthday girl.

After calling for abut eleven minutes, I hung up the phone and went to sleep, I was very tired, my friends came the day before for a non-sleeping-all-night-videogame get together. It was really fun, we played a 50 turns Mario Party 5 game, and I was kicking their buts with 8 stars in the 49th turn (the second place had only 3), and in the last turn, jus befor the game finished, one of my friends laded ina chance space that made me exchange all of my stars and coins with another player, so my kingdom of firt place was totally teared apart, and I couldn't do anything about it...

Any way, this morning, I woke up a half an our later that I had expected, so I rush a little to get in time to school (I was told to get the about 10am), I got there 20 minutes late, and I found out that the english thing was the sing-in to the place exam, and that it was the only day to sign in, but the sign-ng tickets were over, and I had to make a line with the chance on not geting a place in the exam. Fortunately, I was very lucky, I got to sing in, and well, it is not that I doubt abut my skills in the language, but just for a little practice, I decided to make a blog entry en english, though this not the first time I do something like this, as I rememeber to have written an english entry not to long after I opened my space. Besides, I've been reading lots of books in english, and played final fantasy games in english too.

Well, I think that`s it, I really got nothing more to say, I'm talking with Claudia right now, I hope she asks me out, I really woud like to see her before I begin clases again.

See you next time...

No hay comentarios:

Mi año de vacas flacas

  El 2023 comenzó con una noticia que se venía vaticinando desde meses antes, cuando la Delfina Gómez dejó la Secretaría de Educación Públic...