viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2005

I feel like crap...

Maybe I'm just tired, vut the truth is that I just don't feel like doing anythin. Unfortunately, I have homework for tomorrow, it's not important, acutally, but I could use the points from it, so i guess I'll do it.

know why is it that I feel like crap, and there are a lot of reasons. The first would be that today I was supose to meet with a friend, but she never got there, I'm not mad at her becuase of her missing, but I didn't attend to other activities because my apoinment with her, so the fact that it was a complete waste of time is the one that upsets me. A sencond reason would be the fact of not doing my calculus exam this week, I knew I wouldn't study, but rather than my lazyness of studying afert classes, it's because this has been a tough week, i I haven't had the time, so i´m a little worrired for that too. A third reason would be that i just can't get a chance to get close to the girl that I like, she's always with someone else, so I have to get my own opportunities of getting to talk to her alone, and is quiet difficult for me to do.

But above all else, and I hate to admit it, the real reason why I feel like crap today, is because i didn't get to see my family this week, I couldn't go home this week because of the busy schedule, and now I realize that i actually miss them.

I hoped this didn't happen, but it did, all I can do now is to remember to myself that I knew this would be like this, and that I was already prepare for this, but it is really hard to be in love and not suffer for her...

1 comentario:

Oscar dijo...

feelings, what could say about them?, no much, they just appear and sometimes we can´t hide them or make something to disappear them, we have to think about them and understad them, this could disappear themanyway, when you want talk about any think, we are your frinds to talk or something else

Mi año de vacas flacas

  El 2023 comenzó con una noticia que se venía vaticinando desde meses antes, cuando la Delfina Gómez dejó la Secretaría de Educación Públic...